Here is a recipe that will certainly start your day or your new year off right. This is an elevated take on the standard cinnamon sugar monkey bread. Featuring Stonewall Kitchen's mimosa jam and a little extra champagne for good measure. You're sure to be the brunch hero with this one.
I'm now an affiliate for Stonewall Kitchen, so you can easily find your favorites products of theirs with the link to their site here on my blog homepage.
2 16.3oz tubes of biscuit dough
1/2 c Stonewall Kitchen Mimosa Jam
1 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp champagne
3 tbsp orange juice
3 tbsp butter, melted
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
1.2 cups powdered sugar
4 tbsp champagne
1-2 tbsp orange zest
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Quarter the rounds of biscuit dough and add to a large bowl.
3. Add sugar and gently cover dough so it does not stick together. Add jam and stir to coat dough.
4. Grease bundt pan and add dough.
5. Combine, butter, champagne, vanilla, and orange juice and pour over the dough.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until dough is lightly browned and cooked through.
7. Combine icing ingredients and set aside.
8. Let monkey bread cool about 10 minutes and use a plate to turn over and set up right. Top with icing and orange zest.
9. Serve with mimosa and extra jam.