This might be my favorite recipe so far. I've probably said that before, but this time I mean it! Just like Chris Harrison of The Bachelor- "This will be the most dramatic recipe you have read to date." This is not just any deconstructed cheesecake mousse- it is so velvety and smooth with just the right touch of pumpkin spice, sweetness, and crunch. It is anything but basic.
-1 c pumpkin puree- not pie filling
-1 6 oz container Nuttin Ordinary original cashew cheese
-½ c full-fat coconut milk
-¼ c maple syrup
-1½ tsps cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice blend
1½ tsps pure vanilla extract
¼ tsp sea salt
1/4 c cacoa nibs
1/2 c chopped pecans
1. In a high speed blender combine all ingredients except pecans until smooth and creamy.
2. Divide chopped pecans between two large or four small parfait dishes or cups.
3. Transfer cheesecake mixture to parfait dishes and chill for 4-6 hours or overnight to thicken.
4. Optional: When ready to serve, top with vegan whipped cream and cacoa nibs
Vegan Whipped Cream
-3/4 c aquafaba (chickpea liquid from can)
-1/4 tsp cream of tartar
-1 tbsp vanilla extract
-2/3 c powdered sugar
1. Pour 3/4 c of liquid from a can of chickpeas into a medium mixing bowl.
2. Beat the liquid until it gets foamy.
4. Add cream of tartar and mix for 5 minutes until it becomes fluffy and creates stiff peaks.
5. Add vanilla and continue to beat for another minute.
6. Slowly add powdered sugar while mixing on high until all vanilla and sugar are mixed in and the mixture is very fluffy.